Find a pro in Bethany, Oklahoma
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in Bethany, Oklahoma. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to stall the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist can estimate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and do a fantastic job of protecting your home while being the affordable option. Plus, they have a simple style that will look great on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles do need to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential homes and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. When your roof is around this age, it’s a smart choice to get regular inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to come up with precise amount on how much a roof replacement is going to cost you since there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Oklahoma // Bethany
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Bethany, Oklahoma
You can depend on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Bethany, Oklahoma. Our user-friendly platform is easy to navigate, so you can search through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the best professional for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. How do you know when you need a professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and needs attention at once. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to assist. With our streamlined app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Bethany, Oklahoma. Find the perfect contractor for your home right away.