Find a Pro in Bradley, Oklahoma
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What are some services I can expect my residential painting contractor to offer?
Here is what a professional painter can assist with:
- Advise the Best Colors: If you're struggling to select the best colors for your exterior or interior spaces, a full-service contractor can provide invaluable advice. This will save you time, and you can rely on the knowledge of your hired professional.
- Preparing the Surface: Paint has a harder time sticking to surfaces that aren't fully cleaned, sanded and primed beforehand. A full-service professional painter knows this and will take care of this prep stage before painting commences.
- Keep an Eye Out for Potential Issues: As your home painter preps for the paint job, they will assess surfaces for issues. A full-service painting contractor will let you know if they discover things like rotten wood, broken drywall, or damaged trim and moldings. These areas need to be fixed before painting can commence, of course. Your painter may then direct you towards trustworthy contractors to perform these repairs, or they will take care of it themselves.
- Carry Out Repairs: Most painting contractors are proficient at conducting such fixes. These include drywall fixes, rotten wood replacement or removal, wallpaper deconstruction, remediating damage to the carpentry and moldings, and more. By hiring an expert painter, you likely won't have to go searching for other contractors to handle these issues.
- Paint: After the painting contractor has prepped the home's surfaces, checked for damage, and made necessary repairs, they can commence painting your exterior and/or interior.
What's the average hourly cost for painters?
The average painting contractor's cost of services varies between $22-$43 an hour, without taxes or overhead included.
Keep in mind that this pricing is for the painting services themselves to pay a professional painter hourly. Therefore, it does not include the addition of insurance, taxes, equipment, or the paint itself.
Is interior painting a good idea?
Almost always the answer is yes, and these are other valuable benefits to be had from interior painting services:
- Raise the Appeal of Your Home: A professional paint job can display to interested buyers that you have taken exceptional care of your property. Interior painting can also help sell a residence that's on the market faster, even above its asking price. Even if you are not contemplating selling your residence in the near future, a good interior paint job by a professional painter can last up to 7 years. Interior painting is a home improvement project with one of the highest ROIs when considering the impact on property value and buyer interest.
- Enhance Your Mood at Home: While interior painting is an economical way to update your residence, it can be one of the best tools to make your home a more comforting and happy space. If you have not painted your home in the past few years or have older colors that you either don't like anymore or never chose, your home may not feel like a space where you truly feel comfortable. Also, growing numbers of people are choosing to work from home and/or staying home a lot more, so making the colors of your home appealing is a higher priority. Depending on which option you select, the right paint color can help you feel differently — calm and rested (blues and greens), energetic and productive (yellows and oranges), and even feel comfortable and content (neutral colors).
- Protect and Prevent Damage to Your Property: Getting your interior painted secures your residence now and prevents future damage from happening inside and outside of your walls. Many interior walls are manufactured with components which easily absorb moisture. Eventually, enough accumulation of moisture can lead to compromised walls which can be dangerous to your property's structural integrity. Moisture inside walls becomes a catalyst for mold growth which can lead to health dangers. Paint is designed to seal out water from infiltrating the porous walls of your house.
- Strengthen Air Quality Throughout Your Home: Paints these days are made with low or no volatile organic compounds. If you or your loved ones suffer from allergies, breathing problems, or are sensitive to chemicals, this is a huge benefit and a great choice for your property. A new coat of paint also keeps dirt and other particles to a minimum which will improve your household's air quality exponentially.
- Make Your House Look Fantastic: Most residences harbor flaws and blemishes. Walls often obtain scratches, dings, and markings from wear and tear to your residence over time. Getting your home's interior painted covers all cosmetic issues and can make your room look refreshed and clean. A fresh paint color for your interior can also modernize your living space.
What's the season of lowest business for painters?
One of the biggest selling points about scheduling within the winter season is that there is a much lower demand for painting services. The chillier conditions often keep people from doing home improvement projects, so professional painters are more readily available.
Therefore, it's possible they'll charge a lower price than what they normally charge in busier seasons like summer. This is when most painting contractors are booked around the clock for months on end.
Hire an Experienced Residential Painter To Beautify Your Living Spaces Near Near Bradley, OK
When you're looking for a good house painter near Bradley, OK, Thumbtack is the quickest way to find the perfect contractor suiting your budget and needs. Painting your home is a great option to breathe new life into your property while also significantly increasing your home's value. Painting your home inside and out every couple of years is a relatively economical and quick home improvement project that gives a great ROI in more ways than one.
How a newly painted home works to improve your comfort and happiness cannot be overlooked as one of the most rewarding reasons to perform this home improvement project. A talented and knowledgeable painting contractor will be able to bring any vision you have to life or offer great recommendations about various paint brands and colors to lock down a look you'll love. Various colors can even impart a certain mood for anyone visiting a room, with colors like blue and green bringing out feelings of peace and calm while yellows or light greys can instill an added sense of motivation and creativity.
Painting the outside and inside of your residence also supplies plenty of useful benefits for its structural integrity. Paint acts as a sealant to protect surfaces from a host of issues caused by bugs, fungus, and climate, and can even increase the lifespan of trim and siding. Mildew is one of the leading culprits of home decay, but the sealing function of a quality paint job will keep those surfaces drier – an advantage that improves indoor air quality, too. And don't forget that the look of expert results will beautify your home inside and out, significantly boosting its curb appeal and ultimate value.
Thumbtack is an all-in-one platform that compiles all the important information to help you discover the best painting contractor for the job. Efficiently search through profiles of reputable painters in Bradley, OK and nearby areas prioritizing the search criteria you care about most, such as customer reviews, cost, availability, and more. Our unique platform also permits you to directly communicate with professional house painters safely and securely so you can get the answers to any specific questions and concerns regarding your project quickly. Try Thumbtack for yourself now and begin narrowing down your hunt for the contractor who can deliver the quality services you need.