Find a Pro in Owasso, Oklahoma
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What is the typical cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What rate can be expected for roof repair services?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofing professional's services?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the typical duration to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Owasso, Oklahoma
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Owasso, Oklahoma. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, schedule an appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in good condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and requires attention immediately. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free way to hire the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.