Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Huntingdon, Tennessee
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Tennessee // Huntingdon
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
Why should I refinish my cabinets instead of purchase new ones?
Cabinet refinishing is a highly advantageous home improvement task that many people discover to be worth the effort. Refinishing cabinets in lieu of completely replacing them is a good practice to limit your impact to the environment by giving used furniture a longer purpose rather than contribute to landfills. The process of producing new cabinets also depletes forests and releases chemicals into the atmosphere, both of which are significantly lessened when you choose to repurpose existing furniture rather than replace it. A few other great benefits of choosing cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Efficient: Buying and putting in new kitchen cabinets will be very expensive, but refinishing existing ones will allow you to update their look relatively affordably.
- Refresh the Look of Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the power to dramatically switch up the look of your kitchen through relatively little work and money.
- Limit Disruption To Your Life: Cabinet refinishing is seen as a relatively quick and easy technique to refresh their look versus installing new ones. Because you're repurposing existing cabinets that have already been hung, you'll bypass the long process of having custom-made cabinets built from scratch and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to ensure they fit.
- High-Quality Results: You'll receive professional outcomes when you hire a qualified contractor to carry out your cabinet refinishing project. The right technique and skill is critical to make sure your cabinets look as you envisioned, including close attention to necessary steps of preparing the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to cure before reassembly.
I've heard of cabinet refacing - is it similar to refinishing them?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two words often used together, but there are considerable differences between the two and professional contractors will need to understand what service you want. Refacing focuses on substituting the doors and drawer fronts with new materials, while refinishing updates the existing doors and drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each technique has its own unique approach and gives a distinctive effect in the appearance of your cabinets, the primary differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How many times could cabinets be refinished?
One of the great benefits with wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make furniture appear the way it did when new, which applies to wood cabinets, as well. How many times a professional can refinish cabinets depends on a few factors, including the strength of the wood, the components, and how well the cabinets have been maintained. How many years any refinished cabinets will last before the service needs to be followed up depends on how often they are used and what sort of maintenance you perform. A professional cabinet refinishing job could last anywhere between five and ten years or longer, depending on the factors mentioned above.
How should I determine if cabinet refinishing is the right choice to bring my vision to reality?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always more affordable than buying new ones and is a smart investment in many scenarios, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Good Condition: If the cabinets are damaged or deteriorating, it could be more cost-effective to go with a replacement.
- Environmental Sustainability Is a Priority: If reducing your carbon footprint is one of your biggest values, you may want to consider cabinet refinishing as an ideal practice to reduce waste by refreshing your existing cabinets.
- You Want Unique and Personalized Cabinets: Refinishing gives you choices between a huge range of colors and finishes to achieve a look that is totally unique and suits your tastes.
- Trying To Achieve a Better Return on Investment: If you're preparing to sell your house, cabinet refinishing can be a relatively inexpensive way to enhance its value and maximize ROI.
- You Are Pleased With the Existing Layout and Functionality: You're existing cabinets might already work perfectly with your kitchen's layout and give ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing results in minimal chaos to your daily life in contrast to a full cabinet replacement.
Residents of Huntingdon, TN have related spending as much as 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Before deciding on cabinet refinishing, assess your specific preferences, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to discover if this option is right for you.
Hire The Right Contractor for Cabinet Refinishing Near Huntingdon, TN
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to transform the look of your home by updating the appearance of existing cabinets without the need for a complete replacement. Experienced cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, like paint, stain, or other methods to your present cabinets to give a new look that aligns with your sense of style and design preferences.
The cost-effectiveness of cabinet refinishing is one of the first perks, and many people in Huntingdon, TN have reported spending up to 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and hung. Attaining a fresh and modern look for your kitchen cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, increasing the value of your house simultaneously.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why many people are starting to refinish used cabinets rather than buy and install new ones. Refinishing is a green choice that celebrates eco-conscious values in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and reducing demand for wood products.
Another great advantage of cabinet refinishing is that the service is much less chaotic to your home than the mess generated to install new ones. Whether purchasing stock or custom-built new cabinets, the space where they're hung will likely face some degree of demolition and reconstruction for them to fit adequately. The consequence is much more dust and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and a convenient solution for anyone on a tight schedule.
When selecting a contractor for your cabinet refinishing project, gain insights into their knowledge and expertise through pictures of their past work, if they offer any guarantees on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how clearly they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this important information and more is on the simple-to-use Thumbtack site so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Huntingdon, TN confidently.