Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Pelham, Tennessee
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Tennessee // Pelham
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
How will cabinet refinishing be beneficial?
Cabinet refinishing is a highly beneficial home improvement task that many people discover to be worth the effort. Refinishing cabinets instead of completely replacing them is a smart practice to reduce your impact on the environment by giving used furniture a longer lifespan rather than contribute to landfills. The method of constructing new cabinets also depletes forests and releases pollution into the atmosphere, both of which can be significantly diminished when people choose to upcycle existing furniture rather than replace it. Some other excellent benefits of deciding on cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Efficient: Purchasing and installing new kitchen cabinets will be very costly, but refinishing existing ones will allow you to refresh their look for much less money.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing can drastically change the aesthetic of your kitchen with relatively small amounts of work and money.
- Minimal Disruption To Your Life: Cabinet refinishing is considered a relatively fast and simple technique to update their style compared to installing new ones. Because you're utilizing existing cabinets that have already been hung, you'll bypass the chaos of having custom-made cabinets manufactured or the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to make them fit.
- Professional Results: You can expect excellent results when you allow an experienced contractor to take care of your cabinet refinishing project. The proper technique and experience is critical to ensure your cabinets appear as you planned, including close attention to necessary steps of preparing the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to dry before reassembly.
What are the differences between cabinet refacing and cabinet refinishing?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two terms often used together, but there are significant differences between the two and professional contractors will need to understand which service you want. Refacing focuses on replacing the doors and drawer fronts with new materials, while refinishing refreshes the existing doors and drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each service features a unique approach and delivers a distinctive result in the style of your cabinets, the key differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How often do I need to refinish cabinets
One of the great benefits with wood is that it can be refinished many times to make furniture look as it did when new, which applies to wood cabinets, as well. The frequency at which one can refinish cabinets depends on a few factors, including the quality of the cabinets, the materials used, and how well the cabinets have been maintained. How many years any refinished cabinets will last before the service must be followed up depends on wear and tear and what sort of maintenance you perform. A thorough cabinet refinishing service could last anywhere from 5 to 10 years or more, depending on the factors talked about above.
How will cabinet refinishing be the right option for my kitchen?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always more cost-effective than purchasing new ones and is a smart investment in many circumstances, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Good Condition: When your cabinets are damaged or decayed, it could be more beneficial to go with a replacement.
- Living "Green" Is a Value: If protecting the environment is a priority, you might want to consider cabinet refinishing as a better practice to limit waste by upcycling your existing cabinets.
- You Want To Achieve a Unique Look: Refinishing can be done in a large variety of colors and finishes to achieve a look that is totally unique and suits your sense of style.
- Trying To Achieve a Better ROI: If you're planning to sell your residence, cabinet refinishing is a relatively inexpensive way to enhance its appeal to try and maximize ROI.
- You Are Satisfied With the Existing Layout and Operability: You're existing cabinets may already fit in perfectly with your kitchen's layout and deliver ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing requires less chaos to your home in contrast to a full cabinet replacement.
Residents of Pelham, TN have communicated paying nearly 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Before deciding on cabinet refinishing, weigh your personal needs, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to understand if this option is best for you.
One Place With All The Information Necessary To Hire The Right Cabinet Refinisher Near Pelham, TN With Confidence
Cabinet refinishing is an ideal way to transform the aesthetic of your space by updating the appearance of existing cabinets without the need for a full replacement. Professional cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, like paint, stain, or other methods to your present cabinets to give a new look that aligns with your sense of style and design preferences.
The cost-effectiveness of cabinet refinishing is one of the first advantages, and several people in Pelham, TN have reported paying as much as 70% less than the price of having new cabinets built and hung. Attaining a fresh and modern look for your used cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, increasing the value of your home simultaneously.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why many people are choosing to refinish their cabinets rather than buy and install new ones. Refinishing is a green option that aligns with eco-conscious values in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and lessening demand for wood products.
Another great benefit of cabinet refinishing is that the service is many times less disruptive to your home than the mess generated to install new ones. Whether buying stock or custom-built new cabinets, the kitchen where they're hung will often face some degree of demolition and reconstruction before they fit properly. The result is much more dust and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and the better solution for anyone on a tight schedule.
When selecting a contractor for your cabinet refinishing project, gain insights into their experience and skill through galleries of past work, if they supply any warranties on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how well they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this valuable information and more can be found on the powerful Thumbtack platform so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Pelham, TN with confidence.