Find a Pro in Bailey, Texas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you select?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home, selecting a classic color that complements your overall design will be the right choice. It's relatively inexpensive to enhance how your home looks with assistance from a knowledgeable and equipped painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should consider when picking a color pattern for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you select should flow with the overall aesthetic you're going for and the mood you want to create. Make the space your own, especially for people who work from home or spend a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Greens and blues are tasteful shades that have the tendency to put you at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the rest, oranges and yellows are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
How can hiring an exterior painting contractor enhance your project?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will usually give you a better result than you could attain by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as planned unless you have the tools and knowledge to execute the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time attempting to repair flaws, homeowners can hire an exterior painter to perform the project as adeptly as possible. The knowledge they've acquired from their experience in the field will be mirrored in the level of quality exhibited in their craftsmanship. From pressure washing the siding, putting on the primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you should hire a painter to carry it out. With their superior approach and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or offering less-than-satisfactory results.
How can you get your home ready for an exterior painting project?
Exterior painting offers excellent results when it is done with close attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional contractors are prepared with the knowledge, tools, and strategies to do the project with exceptional workmanship. Superb workmanship starts with taking preliminary steps that help the paint adhere and look beautiful for many years. These are some of the steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting project:
- Power wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a clear area to start working on, so using pressure washing tools is an effective way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off chipped paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will get rid of cracked or flaky pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can fix damage on exterior siding so that you can work on a smooth finish.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it for a sleek result.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to help the paint stick.
How much does an exterior painting project cost for a home?
The cost of exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-level home can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level home. It's a worthwhile investment for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's curb appeal and keep it safe from the elements all year round. Other criteria that can influence the overall price is how skilled your painter is because it can equate to higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and provide you with an accurate quote for the price you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Best Way to Search for Exterior Painting Contractors Near Bailey, Texas
Begin browsing for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Bailey, Texas. If your home needs some new paint, you can hire a professional with the skills and experience to deliver outstanding services. You can improve your home's aesthetic with new paint that provides a durable barrier preventing damage from moisture at the same time. By hiring a professional to handle the project, you're ensuring it'll meet your specifications.
On our comprehensive home management app, you can quickly browse for contractors, take a look at ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting projects to get a solid idea of what they can offer. Look through professional profiles and narrowing down your search is more efficient when you use our no-cost platform. It's systematic and simple to use for anyone to choose the most suitable professional for the project in their area. Additionally, you can send direct messages, request a quote, and book a consultation all in one place.
Review the project details with an exterior painting contractor who can deliver useful suggestions and help you come up with an attractive color scheme. Having a freshly painted home can raise your property value and generally make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what the right color, sheen, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from many local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out excellent workmanship. Get exceptional results by downloading our home management platform and contacting an experienced exterior painting contractor to handle the whole process with close attention to detail.