Find a Pro in Lewisville, Texas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Texas // Lewisville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you pick?
When you're deciding on a paint color scheme for your home, selecting a classic color that complements your overall design will be the ideal choice. It's fairly affordable to boost the appearance of your home with assistance from a skilled and experienced painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should consider when picking a color arrangement for your exterior painting project:
- Color scheme: The colors you pick should complement the overall aesthetic you're going for and the ambiance you want to form. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend considerable time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are elegant tones that have the tendency to give you a serene feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For a pop of color that's distinctive from the others, yellows and oranges are bold enough to bring about the desired results.
- Comfort: Toned down, neutral colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
Why might it be beneficial to enlist the skills of an exterior painting contractor?
Recruiting an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will usually give you a superior result than you could attain by yourself. DIY jobs don't always go as you hope unless you have the tools and knowledge to carry out the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time covering up flaws, homeowners can recruit an exterior painter to carry out the project as skillfully as possible. The skill they've gained from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From power washing the exterior, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you need to a contractor to execute it. With their high-quality approach and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or delivering less-than-satisfactory results.
How can you get your home prepared for an exterior painting task?
Exterior painting delivers outstanding results when it's completed with close attention to detail and according to the highest standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the training, tools, and methods to do the project with exceptional workmanship. Superb workmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to stay and look great for many years. These are certain steps you need to take to prepare for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a clean area to begin working on, so using power washing tools is a great way to wash it off.
- Sand away loose paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can fix damage on exterior of your home so that you can work with a smooth finish.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it for a smooth finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by placing drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to allow the paint to stick.
How much does it cost to paint a home's exterior?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-story home can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's an excellent home improvement for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements all year round. Other criteria that can contribute to the overall cost is how skilled your contractor is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a local painting contractor who can evaluate the project and offer you an accurate quote for the price you can expect to pay.
Find Exterior Painting Companies Near Lewisville, TX
Start your search for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Lewisville, TX. If your home needs a fresh coat of paint, you can recruit a professional with the training and knowledge to provide excellent services. You can upgrade your home's curb appeal with fresh paint that offers a durable barrier preventing damage at the same time. By hiring a professional to carry out the project, you're ensuring it'll meet your specifications.
On our all-inclusive home management app, you can swiftly browse for painters, take a look at ratings, and read testimonials. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting jobs to gain a good idea of what they can offer. Look through candidate profiles and narrowing down your search is a quicker process when you download our free platform. It's systematic and easy to use for anyone to choose the best professional for the project in their area. You can even send direct messages, request a quote, and schedule an appointment all in one place.
Go over the details of the project with an exterior painting contractor who can deliver helpful tips and help you brainstorm an elegant color scheme. Painting projects can increase your home value and generally make it stand out in the best way. It's awesome what the right sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from several local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver exceptional craftsmanship. Get an excellent finished product by downloading our home management platform and contacting a skilled painter to take care of the entire process with careful attention to detail.