Find a Pro in Garden City, Utah
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What factors are essential when choosing the exterior paint color for your property?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home, selecting an elegant color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the perfect choice. It's fairly inexpensive to boost the appearance of your home with assistance from a knowledgeable and experienced painter. These are some of the considerations you should make when selecting a color pattern for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you choose should go with the general design you're going for and the ambiance you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Greens and blues are tasteful tones that have the tendency to give you a comfortable feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the rest, oranges and yellows are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Toned down, versatile colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a property feel more comfortable and content.
What are the reasons for engaging the services of an exterior painting contractor?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will usually provide you with a superior result than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as planned unless you have the materials and skills to perform the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of covering up mistakes, homeowners can recruit an exterior painter to perform the project as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've gained from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From power washing the siding, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you need to hire a painter to do it all. With their high-quality approach and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or offering less-than-optimal results.
How can you get your home prepared for an exterior painting project?
Exterior painting provides excellent results when it's done with close attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the training, materials, and methods to conduct the project with exceptional workmanship. Remarkable workmanship begins with taking preliminary steps that allow the paint to stay and look beautiful for many years. Prepare for an exterior painting project by taking these steps:
- Power wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a clean area to begin working on, so using power washing equipment is an effective way to wash it off.
- Scrape off loose paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove flaky or cracked parts that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can take care of irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work with a smooth surface.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it for a sleek result.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on decks, sidewalks, and shrubs.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to adhere.
How much does it cost to paint a home's exterior?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-level property can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level property. It's a great home improvement for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements at all times. Other criteria that can add to the overall price is how knowledgeable your painter is because it can mean higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a local painting contractor who can discuss the project and give you an accurate estimate for the costs you can anticipate to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Companies in Garden City, UT
Begin your search for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, so you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Garden City, UT. If your property needs a new coat of paint, you can hire a contractor with the skills and background to offer high-quality services. You can upgrade your home's design with new paint that offers a hardwearing barrier preventing damage at the same time. By seeking out a professional to handle the project, you're making sure the work will be of the highest quality standards.
On our full-scope home management platform, you can quickly search for painters, check ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can see other exterior painting projects to get a better idea of what they can provide. Look through professional profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our no-charge platform. It's streamlined and easy to use for anyone to select the best candidates for the project near them. You can also send direct messages, receive an estimate, and set up an appointment all in one app.
Go over the project details with an exterior painting professional who can offer you helpful suggestions and help you come up with a beautiful color scheme. Having a freshly painted home can increase your property value and overall make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's amazing what a good color, sheen, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is available to make your home improvement visions come true with assistance from several local professionals prepared to begin the project and carry out outstanding workmanship. Get exceptional results by using our home management platform and contacting a skilled painting contractor to take care of the whole process with close attention to detail.