Find a Pro in Chantilly, Virginia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Virginia // Chantilly
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you choose the right exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home's exterior, choosing a classic color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the perfect choice. It's relatively inexpensive to improve the appearance of your home with help from a skilled and experienced contractor. These are some of the factors you should think about when choosing a color arrangement for your exterior painting project:
- Color pattern: The colors you pick should flow with the general aesthetic you're going for and the atmosphere you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are stylish shades that have the propensity to give you a comfortable feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that's distinctive from the others, yellows and oranges are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, neutral colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a home feel more pleasant and content.
How can recruiting an exterior painting contractor improve your project?
Hiring an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your home will typically give you a superior outcome than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects don't always go as planned unless you're equipped with the materials and experience to execute the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of covering up flaws, homeowners can seek an exterior painting professional to carry out the project as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've acquired from their experience in the field will be reflected in the level of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From power washing the siding, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you should hire a contractor to do it all. With their superior practices and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or providing less-than-satisfactory results.
How do you prepare a home for exterior painting?
Exterior painting offers outstanding results when it is completed with close attention to detail and sticking to high-quality standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the skills, materials, and strategies to perform the project with excellent workmanship. Remarkable workmanship begins with taking preliminary steps that allow the paint to adhere and look great for a long time. These are certain steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Removing dirt and grime offers you a clear area to begin working on, so using power washing tools is a great way to wash it off.
- Scrape off loose paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove cracked or flaky pieces that have been left behind.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can fix flaws on exterior siding so that you can work with a clean texture.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it with a streamlined result.
- Utilize drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to allow the paint to stay.
Can you provide a quote of the cost involved in painting the exterior of a house?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a great investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it protected from the elements throughout the year. Another factor that can influence the overall cost is how knowledgeable your contractor is because it can equal higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and offer you an accurate quote for the expenses you can expect to pay.
Thumbtack is the Streamlined Way to Search for Exterior Painting Contractors in Chantilly, VA
Start browsing for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and hire companies in Chantilly, VA. If your home needs a new coat of paint, you can find a professional with the training and experience to offer high-quality services. You can upgrade your home's appearance with new paint that provides a durable barrier preventing damage at the same time. By recruiting a professional to take care of the project, you're ensuring it will be of the highest quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management platform, you can swiftly browse for contractors, take a look at ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting projects to get an understanding of their level of expertise. Search through candidate profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our no-cost platform. It's convenient and simple to use for homeowners to pick the best contractor for the project near them. You can also direct message contractors, receive a quote, and schedule an appointment all on one platform.
Review the details of the project with an exterior painting contractor who can deliver beneficial tips and help you decide on an attractive color combination. Having a newly painted house can raise your property value and generally make it stand out in the best way. It's awesome what the right sheen, color, and application can do to add some new life into a space. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with help from several local professionals ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out exceptional workmanship. Get exceptional results by using our app and contacting a knowledgeable painting contractor to take care of the whole process with close attention to detail.