Find a pro in Eden, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a good roof is so fundamental for you is because it protects your home, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that provides security for the rest of your property. It blocks out wind, rain, hail, snow, falling debris, and more. So if your roof is in bad condition, your home could develop some leaks, and this can lead to other problems.
Your roof also does so much for your property value. Because it’s such an important component of your home, a roof in good condition illustrates a great deal of stability. If you were looking to sell, a home buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a strong, steady roof protecting it.
Lastly, everyone is happy with an energy efficient house. It means your energy bills aren't expensive and that your home maintains a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time that is needed to replace a roof really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Eden, WI. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor can come up with the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are reliable and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs while being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can also buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the likelihood of having it be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential properties and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If your roof is around this age, it’s a good idea to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your home, so there should be no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Wisconsin // Eden
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Eden, WI
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Eden, WI. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the best professional for the job.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical problem and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient option to find the right professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.