Find a pro in River Falls, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a stable roof is because it protects your home, increases your home's value, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the barrier that offers security for your entire house. It blocks out harsh weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, your home could develop some leaks, which can cause other issues.
Your roof also does a lot for your curb appeal. Since it’s such a fundamental component of your home, a well-maintained roof shows a great deal of stability. If you were to sell, a home buyer would be thrilled about your home if it has a strong, durable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient home. It means your energy bills are lower and that your house maintains a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time that is needed to replace a roof is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to stall the project. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most affordable solution for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are durable and serve the purpose of protecting your home while being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They normally have a 15-20 year warranty. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the probability of having it be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential properties and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. If the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get regular inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not a good sign, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in River Falls, Wisconsin
If you need roofing maintenance services in River Falls, Wisconsin, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find the best roofing maintenance services in River Falls, Wisconsin. Get the premium roofing services you need for your home now.